Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bossypants


John bought this book for me.  I read it last week when I was in Lumberton with Daddy Jack in the hospital. It really was a great distraction.  Daddy Jack is home and doing better now.  This book was hilarious.  I'm a huge Tina Fey fan.  30 Rock is my favorite!  She makes me proud to be a woman.  This book covers it all.  READ IT.  It'll take no time and every bit of it is funny and smart and like I said it makes you proud to be a woman instead of a man (because we're better), unless you are a man and then I still recommend it.  If you're like one of those jerks who doesn't believe a woman can be funny:  first of all, YOU ARE WRONG, and second of all, read this book so Tina Fey can tell you why you're wrong and at the exact same time prove to you how funny ladies like her really are!

No comments:

Post a Comment