Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"When you're finished changing, you're finished."--Benjamin Franklin

I've been such a slacker the past few weeks when it comes to blogging.  But--I think--with good reason.  I was a little distracted with quitting my job, going with bf to some Phish shows in MD and then laying around my mom's house for way too long.  Well I'm back "home" with a completely new direction.  Looking for a job and it looks like my plans for school have yet again changed.  All these changes feel good.  I just couldn't continue the way I was going.  There are definitely limits to what a girl can put up with so I am in the process of changing things for the better, and changing the way I look at things.  Quitting the job was just a start to better things coming.  I'm moving in a few weeks, and though I have very little money to buy some necessary things for the new apartment I don't really mind.  I know that if I really need anything I've got lots of people looking out for me.  Making money isn't worth working with a passive-aggressive ego maniacs.
  The prospect of not having to share my new space with anyone is so exciting.  It is completely my own, though I know bf will be there 24/7.  I know it's really sort of "our place" but I like the idea of doing what i want with it and organizing it so it really works for me.  Also excited about getting back to school soon.  I feel like I did when I was a kid...ready to buy new school supplies.  Craving that beautiful Boone fall weather.  School, art, hiking, cozy movie nights and weekend nights at Boone Saloon.  Well this is what's been going on and what I'm looking forward to...lots of positive change in more ways than I've even let you in on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment