Thursday, January 5, 2012

Brand New Year

Haven't posted anything in a while and I'm regret not taking some pictures through Christmas and posting.  I had a great Christmas and hope everyone else did as well.  I wish I had posted pictures of my tree at the apartment and at my mom's house...they both were beautiful (mostly my mom's though).

For the new year my boyfriend, his brother, and took a quick trip down to Topsail Island for the Keller Williams NYE concert in Wilmington.  I didn't stick around for the show but relaxed at the house instead.  Wish we could have stayed a LOT longer but it was a nice little trip.  A walk on the beach with you're b-friend is the perfect way to start the new year! Take my word for it!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and I hope this new year is wonderful and better than the last.  Christmas is wonderful but there's just something about January--all that hope and renewal.  Follow through with your resolutions, people, and keep yourself inspired all year long.  

Some basic resolutions I've made this year.

Lose some weight

Yoga

Put my art to work

No comments:

Post a Comment