Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Heading Home!



I've been really busy with work and "school" this week so I'm really excited about heading to Topsail for Easter break.  I just have to get through a solid 12 hour day tomorrow and I'm home free.  I don't even mind the prospect of that 4.5-5 hour drive.  I'm actually looking forward to being alone and listening to music all the way.  Here's a couple things that'll be on my mountain to sea playlist.


I can't express how much I need the east right now.  I love Boone and these beautiful mountains I live in, but the low country is my home.  Can't wait to see my family and spend some serious time in the sun.  I think bf is letting me borrow his fancy iPod and new camera, so that's the plan...taking pictures, listening to music, getting the tan I've so desperately craved since the weather's been so nice!  Summer can't get here soon enough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment